Saturday, October 3, 2009

A new challenge blog in town (or should I say on the net?)

Irit is starting a new challenge blog starting 10/ll. Here is Irit's explanantion " Every second sunday of the month I'll put some very easy challenge- something that need one color to be in your work or one kind of product - not a theme and not a sketch.. Sounds easy? Not so.. As the winner will be a person who'll manage to do maximum current challenges in that entry- and if you win I am going to check your post and every single challenge you said you did to varify that you are the 'CHALLENGE QUEEN'So it's very simple way to win- just incorporate as many projects as you can in your entry including my simple one and no random draw needs." Layouts, cards, ATC annd more are eligible.Go here for more info. She is giving Blog Candy away too!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting on my creations! Won't you consider following me? Have a great day! :)