Thursday, June 17, 2010

A project to share - a thank you gift to my longterm substitute








Here are some pictures of a desk set I made for my longterm subtitute. She taught my students for the last 6 weeks of the school year so I could spend time with my new baby. Spanish longterm subs are not easy to find around here - so I really appreciate all she did. I made a post it note holder with a reversible message/design as well as two pens to match. I also attached a small thank you note which matched. The sentiments are from Papertrey ink. The paper is DeLovely by Cosmo Cricket and Grade School Glitter Apples by DCWV. Have a lovely Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. What a super idea!! So fun and crafty!! :) Thank you so much for sharing & inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting on my creations! Won't you consider following me? Have a great day! :)