Saturday, August 31, 2013

Map It with Catered Crop Unity Style

Good Saturday to all! I have a project that I want to share with the Catered Crop Recipe Swap. I found some new challenges in the past couple of weeks that I wasnt to try and this is one of them. Tonight's card is for their Map It challenge.



I used Unity's Here for You and Wheely Fun itty bitties. I also used some Nikki Silvis and Cosmo Cricket papers that I have had in my stash for awhile. I thought the little cars driving aroung the U.S.A and the little vehicles driving across the paper were so cute! I hope you like them, too!

14 comments:

  1. Oh, I love all these vintage trailers. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Wheely Fun stamp and hardly ever see it used. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card, Michelle. I may need to add "Wheely Fun" to my collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a wonderful stamp.... never saw it before!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool. It seems it was very fun to make it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Unity stamps! I always like that vintage trailer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, how cute is this? Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is soooooooooooooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting on my creations! Won't you consider following me? Have a great day! :)