Thursday, April 22, 2010

My baby's birthday! FWF

When you all read this I will be in the hospital more than likely getting to know my new daughter (or son). I can't believe how fast this day came. I have a few cards I made in the past week for the sketch challenges at 2 Sketches 4 You. They are pretty simple, but I loved the layout and love the papers and stamps I used. I hope you are having a great Friday! I am looking forward to lots of family time in the next few weeks and months and hopefully I will have some time to craft too. If not, I 'll be lurking and watching what all of you do. Go to the Unity blog to see more wonderful creations! Take care and have a great weekend!









11 comments:

  1. great cards... best of luck to you and A BIG CONGRATULATIONS! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are GREAT!
    And WAHOO for baby day! CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards and congratulations! I hope you and the baby are well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet take care of yourself and the little one! and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards Michelle! Big congrats on your very special day! Hope all goes well and you and baby are doing great! Make sure you get lots rests! {BIG HUGS}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the upcoming new arrival! Cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Michelle! Excited for you and your sweet baby...CONGRATS! Don't forget to blog to tell us the details! (Well, not all the details)...heehee..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards, Michelle! I hope you had an quick delivery and you are already holding your sweet baby!!! Can't wait to see pictures.
    Hugs and blessings

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting on my creations! Won't you consider following me? Have a great day! :)