Sunday, April 11, 2010

You Rocked It!



What a gorgeous day it was today here in southern Wisconsin. It's about time. I think that Spring may have finally arrived. Yippee!! My favorite time of year! We spent time outside - my hubby did some yardwork, my son played with the neighborhood kids, and I made a lunch to eat on the deck. What a great Sunday. I also spent some time inside cleaning and making a couple of cards!

Here is my card for Inspirational Card Sketches #61. The sketch I used follows.



It is also for the Simon Says Challenge to make a card for a child!

I used Kraft paper and Bazzill cardstock, stamps from two Unity kits of the month, and some patterned paper that I believe is Cosmo Cricket. I also used some gold stickles and gold rick rack. This card has so many possible uses from graduation, to passing a test, to getting a drivers license or performing well at a concert or in a play.

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting on my creations! Won't you consider following me? Have a great day! :)