Friday, May 14, 2021

Growing in Unity Day 5


Happy Friday, everyone! I can't believe we are at day 5 already of my GIU week. It has been great sharing with all of you. Thank you for all of your wonderful comments. Today I have some bookmarks to share with you. I am reading a couple of books right now, and have been using the dust cover to keep my place or an old envelope. As I sat down to craft, I decided to make my self some cute bookmarks to use instead.


The first one uses the itty bitty  Live For  the Moments and Label It!


The second one uses the kit Remember Me

The third one uses a stamp I received in my grab bag. It is from the Let Life Unfold SMAK kit - September 2018. I also cut the Circles A Plenty toner card front to fit the bookmark. 



Yesterday I mentioned that I was having fun with Decofoil and toner fronts again. These are foiled toner front negatives that have been put on a blank black toner front. 




These are ones that have been passed through the laminator twice with the negative first and then a full sheet of foil. The foil then adheres to the black spaces you have and you end up with two different foils. I can't wait to learn more about the many projects put there with toner fronts and foil. Thanks again for visiting me this week. I hope you have a FABULOUS weekend!













9 comments:

  1. cute bookmarks. Thanks for a week of great projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bookmarks! I make my own also. Thank you for sharing your projects this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bookmarks are so awesome. I love the girl and the vintage feel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your bookmarks. I make them sometimes to put in cards for my Granddaughters and nieces and nephews. I can’t believe your week has passed already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love it when I foil a toner sheet and get a 2nd card with the negative. Great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! Such cute book marks! Thanks for sharing! Cara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cara! You are one of my GIU winners. Please email kelli@unitystampco.com to claim your $20 gift credit within 2 weeks.  In the subject line put "winner from Michelle's GIU week" Congrats!!

      Delete
    2. Yay! absolutely thrilled! Thank you so much! (Hugs)

      Delete
  7. I love your bookmarks! I love making them, too. They make great gifts - especially when you give a book as a gift. Thanks for an inspirational, fun week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting on my creations! Won't you consider following me? Have a great day! :)