Sunday, July 25, 2021

Growing In Unity Blog Hop

  

Hi everyone! Welcome back to my space for our Growing in Unity Blog Hop for May and June. For this Hop, I decided to make some cards using one of my new sets Jot it Down Background. I love how versatile the notebook page is! I also used sentiments from ...thanks above & beyond, the November 2020 Whit Kit Everything in Between, and from Hello little one.  I think these turned out really cute for being so simple. Can´t wait to create more with this notebook page and other sentiments. 





Please visit Tammy next. If you are just starting, here is the complete lineup. 

YOU ARE HERE :) Michelle: https://madebymk.blogspot.com/
Tammy: https://www.instagram.com/tjskids/ 


Have a GREAT Sunday!






15 comments:

  1. Fun notebook looking cards!
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That background works really well for all your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The notebook page stamp is so awesome! I love the third card with the layer of beautiful swirls. It can definitely be used in so many ways!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't NEED this background until setting your last card! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great variations of the same stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That notebook page stamp has a lot of possibilities! Love what you've done!
    Vannessa Osbourn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards! I love the green blended one. I may have to buy the notebook page stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards. Now, I’m pretty sure I need that background stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! I like the colors/stamp on the third one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the versatility of this BG stamp. Great projects showing that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, what a fun idea. These are lovely. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are great cards! I totally have the Jot it Down background stamp on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that background stamp and the sentiments you choose. Just fabulous cards! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting on my creations! Won't you consider following me? Have a great day! :)