Monday, April 17, 2023

Growing in Unity, Day One

Hello everyone! Happy Monday! I am happy to be back as the Growing in Unity creator this week!

For today's project, I created some bookmarks based on this Instagram video.

I started with a 9.5 inch long x 1 inch wide piece of kraft cardstock and folded it in half, bent the wings and attached the stamped, cut out image and then cut it in half. 


The penguin is from the stamp set hello little one 

                                        The hearts are from the December 2022 Kit of the Month

The purple heart is from the kit Everything resides in Hope


The bee is from the  Whit kit from April 2020, Grow. Evolve. Transform.



All of the bookmarks were created like this one and have a stamp attached to the front and cut in half. These were fun and fairly easy to make. What stamps do you have in your stash that you could use to make these bookmarks?

     Have a great day!


13 comments:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting on my creations! Won't you consider following me? Have a great day! :)