Friday, April 21, 2023

Growing in Unity, Day Five

 

Happy Friday! I'm not sure how we got here so fast, but here we are. Thanks to everyone for visiting by blog each day to look at my creations and comment. It has been a good week. Hopefully, I will be able to set aside some time each week to continue crafting and my next blog post won't wait until the next Growing in Unity cycle. 

I stayed with CAS when I created these cards. I not only used Unity stamps, but also used Unity paper for two of the cards. 



Kits I used are Grow. Evolve. Transform, which is on sale right now, Swagger, and Jar of Mixed Sentiments.

I used Unity paper Glass Garden and Vintage Textiles.






10 comments:

  1. Michelle, your clean and simple cards are a breath of fresh air! You've had a great week! Thanks for being here bringing inspiration. --Chris Shuman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards to wrap up your GIU week! Thanks for sharing your creations with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another set of great cards! I love the dimension you added to the Hello card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards and design. I love how you stamped the butterfly all over on the one card (a fave technique for me). Tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great use of pattern paper. Thanks for a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards and design. Wonderful week. Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards! Thank you for sharing your creativity this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really like all of the cards and have enjoyed your week. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards are wonderful! You'll want to stop by my blog as you were one my my GIU winners! Details on how to claim your Unity GC are in my latest blog post. Thanks for your support through the last week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting on my creations! Won't you consider following me? Have a great day! :)