Thursday, September 24, 2009

I won Pam's Candy!


I got home today after teaching and had a wonderful package waiting for me. Thanks Pam, for the wonderful 1 Year Blogoversary candy! Pam hosts the 365 Cards challenge blog, makes her own great cards and sketches, and sells kits at Mac Mae Card Kits. I really should also thank her for getting me into card/scrapbooking challenges in the first place since 365 cards is where I started. Since then, I have been all over blogworld participating in different challenges. I even have a binder to keep all of the challenges straight.
I already used some of this prize in my entry (see post below) for Caardvarks Sketchfest. ~Til tomorow~ I'm off to bed, again, have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting on my creations! Won't you consider following me? Have a great day! :)