Monday, September 21, 2009

Look what I got!!! Want something from me?





I just got this in the mail from my fellow Wisconsinite! Thanks, Dawn for the great Pay it Forward gift! I love it! So creative! Now it's my turn to send 5 of my readers a handmade gift. In turn each promises to Pay it Forward by sending a handmade craft to 5 others, and they agree to send a craft to 5 people and so on..... So be among the first 5 people to leave a comment and get a craft! You have a year to get the crafts made and out. It’s like a big chain letter of crafty goodness! So are you interested? If so be one of the first 5 to sign up on this post and you will get a little goody in the mail handmade by me. I can't wait to get started!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting on my creations! Won't you consider following me? Have a great day! :)