Monday, September 7, 2009

My second card tonight


I haven't used my Core'dinations paper for awhile , so thought I'd get it out again for my entry to three challenges! I really love this paper as there is so much you can do with it from embossing, to tearing, to crumpling and sanding. I chose the latter this time. This card is entered into the following challenges this week.

1. The Pink Elephant Challenge for color scheme red, yellow, black, white
2. Our Creative Corner for stars and stripes
3. ICS Sketches based on the sketch below



I had a lot of fun with this card too! Have a Happy Tuesday!

9 comments:

  1. Oh my what a cool looking card Michelle. Love the distressed cardstock. Fabulous job well done! Thanks for joining us at ICS! :)
    ♥Dawn♥
    Owner of ICS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle..
    WoW I love your fabulous card..
    Thanks for joining in with the ICS this week..:)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that card too - the colours are wow and it's so much fun to play with. Love it.

    Your card is great - thanks for sharing it with us at the Pink Elephant.
    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! the colors are super! Thanks for playing along with us at the OCC!
    CindyB

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card!! I love that Core'dinations card stock too. You did a fabulous job with it. Thanks for playing along with us at the OCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great job with the distressing that looks amazing!!!! great job with the IC card sketch this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The crumpled distressing looks great...Good Job!

    Thanks for joining us this week :)

    Hugs
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card!! Thanks for playing along with us at TPE this week!!

    Sheri
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting on my creations! Won't you consider following me? Have a great day! :)