Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sketchfest Thursday


Ok, so tonight I actually made my card before falling asleep. but, I am tired :) This was a fun card to do! I think i am really focusing on two main colors right now, brown and yellowish green (as you will see in my next post). I used my new sassafrass wee pack again for this card. I don't think I've used sassafrass before last night. CUTE!!!! I made this card for Caardvark's Sketchfest Thursday. The sketch was again designed by Heidi Van Laar.

This card also works for "Stitch it Up" at the Simon Says Challenge



5 comments:

  1. i completely adore those sassafras papers! totally gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is beautiful ! The papers are gorgeous and your 'sewing' is perfect ;-)

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous job! The papers are so lovely together and the shapes are fab!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!

    <3,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable cute card, fab flower and beautiful papers.
    Thanks for joining Simon Says Challenge this week.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting on my creations! Won't you consider following me? Have a great day! :)