Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Oh my! Sketchfest Wednesday

So, I fell asleep after supper and just woke up 11:45 p.m. my time. I ws thinking Oh my gosh!! I didn't get my card done yet - oh no! I hurried down to my craft space, reread the entry directions for Sketchfest Week at Caardvarks and took a deep breath. Yousee, I thought the card was due at midnight my time. Nto only is it not midnight my time, it isn't midnight PST (2 a.m. my time). I have until 9 a.m. my time. Ok - I'm fine, have plenty of time :) Anyway, after much excitement (only I was excited unecessarily), here is my card based on Heidi Van Laar's sketch for today(Wednesday) at Sketchfest.



For my card, I used some paper I just received today from Pam at 365 cards. I won her Blogoversary candy and will post about that next! Thanks, Pam! It is from the sassafrass wee bundle "sunshine lollipops". Cute papers!!! I also had some stickers in my prize that matched. The background paper is from my Little Sizzles pad that I am finally starting to use! The "thank you" is from a from Fiskars acrylic stamp set that I bought at our annual public television auction. I am addicted to it when it is on. I sit in front of the TV and watch all of the things they are auctioning off and every once in awhile I bid on something. I will have o remember to scrap/make cards while watching next year. Although, that may not be possible as I will have a new baby in the house.



3 comments:

  1. wow! i am just SO IMPRESSED that you can make fabulous sketch cards so quickly!!! totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting on my creations! Won't you consider following me? Have a great day! :)